Saturday, February 8, 2014

UGLY

I came across this picture and got an inspiration to write something lol. Doesn't it get you thinking? "Only pretty girls admit when another girl is pretty. Ugly b**ches always hating and calling somebody ugly". Really funny post but there's a whole lot of truth in it! And I believe it even goes beyond a matter of ugly girls not admitting who is pretty or not. I actually reposted the picture on instagram and I mentioned in my caption the common saying from the bible, "out of the fullness of the heart, the mouth speaketh". The people described in that post are not just ugly on the outside but on the inside also.

Now I can bet that we all have that someone in our lives who is always complaining and picking out flaws in EVERYTHING and everyone. Everyone is like "Omg she's so pretty" "Omg what a cute couple" "Omg I love her dress" and they just there like "she has a funny head" "nah its just the make up" "she ain't all that" "I'm sure they are not even faithful to eachother" "she has a birthmark on her ear" "she has a flat ass" nah that's the fake Louis vuitton he's wearing". Sound familiar? Yeah? I thought so. Those are the people you should stay far away from. They will drain all the joy in your life and turn you into sad bitter souls like themselves. These are the "professional haters". It's like they were created and designed to hate and are very good at it.  
If you look deeply, you find out there is a hole somewhere in their life. An emptiness they need to fill up. An insufficiency, insecurity somewhere. They can't seem to fill it up, and they look for it in others. That imperfection that is leaving their lives void is exactly what they criticise in others. People have to learn to stop this bad behaviour! It doesn't speak well. Infact, when I find myself around people that keep ranting about what's wrong with everybody and the world and what not, I feel a lot of pity for them cuz I actually find it pathetic. I feel like giving them a pat on the back and ask them "what happened to you?" "who hurt you?" "it's gonna be okay" LOL. Honestly, we should all learn to embrace the fact that no human is perfect and ranting about someone else's "imperfection" , which by the way has been fully embraced by that individual, isn't going to change anything. The person is moving on with his or her life and you are just sitting there.. stuck on stupid. How sad.

The picture mentioned how it's the ugly girls who call people ugly the most.  My dear ones from my personal experiences mehn, I concur oh. You all should just observe around you. That wide mouthed person that criticises people's looks is the least goodlooking person in the room most of the time. That wide mouthed dude that keeps emphasising on how some people are broke niggas is usually the brokest and that person that is criticising relationships and has the load down on all the couple's Jist, who's cheating with who and so on, hilariously is usually the single, lonely one. It's really funny. 

My fellow Nigerians, you need to renew your minds. If you fall into this category of people please CHANGE. Your life would remain stagnant if you keep dwelling on the things that are missing in your life, looking for them in others. Those of you that have people like this around you, stay far away from them don't let them infect you oh. 
Okay, imma stop here for now. Thanks for reading ;) You know I'm awesome xoxo

6 comments:

Olorife Oname said...

Omg I thought it was just me. Ugly girls stay throwing shade.

O.SSSSSS said...

tomi (am not sure if am spelling the name right) you should become a writer. i like to read more posts like this from you (posts that identifies society flaws). it opened my eyes.it is mind-boggling.

Honey ricci said...

@nightmarechick loool
@O.SSSSSS thanks so much

vicxen said...

True talk,Babe you so awesome.anytime I find myself in that kind of situation,I always put on my ignore mood.tnks.

OSMSA said...

This is so true! We should all learn to appreciate one another and quit hating! It is truly never that serious!

fateemah said...

Its vewi true,tanx ur 2 much,kip it up.I lyk dis.